At Bump & Grind Auto Body we want to make servicing as simple, and hassle free as possible. Below are some frequently asked questions. If your question isn’t listed below, please do not hesitate to contact us at 708-301-6262
Do I have a choice of body shops or do I have to go to the one my insurance company gives me
You as owner of the vehicle select the shop of your choice.. like Bump and Grind Auto Body.
Do I have to provide my insurance company with more than one estimate?
There is no law in Illinois that requires you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
Do I have to accept the lowest estimate for repair?
Differences in repair costs are common and you are not obligated to go to the lowest price, If you have questions on the cost or what is included ask your body shop representative. Bump & Grind Auto Body will always gladly assist.
How do I get my car towed to Bump and Grind after hours?
Contact Ambassador Towing with our 24 hour Towing & Recovery : 708-403-2277
Do you have after hours key drop?
Yes we do. Please call us for details on this service: 708-301-6262
Consumer Bill of Rights
No matter what some might say, you have freedom of choice when it comes to selecting an auto body repair facility.
Below is your “Consumer Bill of Rights” regarding collision repair:
- You have the right to choose the repair shop of your choice.
- You are entitled to have your vehicle repaired to its pre-accident condition.
- By law, you are only required to obtain one repair estimate.
- Choose a shop that has the proper repair equipment. Make sure it’s a Certified Assured Performance Collision Care Center – meeting the highest industry standards and qualifications.
- Make sure your Collision Repair Center does not fix your vehicle with used or rebuilt parts without your authorization.
- Always request a written warranty covering labor, materials, parts and paint. Certified Assured Performance Collision Care Repair Centers offer lifetime guarantees on all collision repair work performed on your vehicle.
- Know that it is against the law for any collision repair facility to bury or absorb a deductible of an insurance policy for a covered automobile.